The R.A.P.I.D. LT is a real-time PCR instrument capable of analyzing samples for the presence of targeted nucleic acid sequences.
Because of its unique design, test samples achieve a high uniformity of temperature and ultra-rapid transitions ensuring better results and cleaner melting curves.
- Rapid air thermocycling
- 32-sample capacity
- 45 cycles in 25 minutes
- Glass capillaries
- Three-color optics-allows fluorescence monitoring over a wide range of wavelengths, providing multiplex capabilities
- Accurate and highly reproducible results
|LT reagents contain all the necessary components for PCR in a single reaction vial. The room-temperature stable, freeze-dried reagents minimize technician time and reduce error. LT reagents allow for quicker and easier set-up, leading to faster and more reliable results.
- Freeze-dried bringing all the necessary components in one tube: primers, probes, enzymes and buffers
- Test kits produced under US FDA quality assurance (cGMP) system and validated independently through AOAC
- Each test has internal chemistry controls to ensure reagent quality by incorporating an amplification control into every reaction
- AOAC approved pooling protocols offer a low cost method for improved food security
Reagents currently available:Salmonella-AOAC approved
E.coli O157:H7 – AOAC approved
Included with the instrument is a laptop computer pre-loaded with easy-to-use run and analysis software.
|Sample Type||Composite glass/Plastic reaction vessels
|Volume Size||5 - 20 µl|
|Peak Emission||Blue LED excitation of 470 nm|
|Emission Wave-lengths||530, 640 and 705 nm|
|Power Supply Unit||110/220 V Auto-switching|
|Instrument Dimensions (w x d x h)|
|Size||12" x 16" x 16" (30.4 x 40.6 x 40.6 cm)|
|Weight||25 lb (11.3 kg)|
|Sample Run Time||≤ 35 minutes (Average)|
|Windows based software wizard to add samples and information|
|Real-time display of fluorescent readings|
|Customizable printable reports|
|Automated qualitative analysis|
|Windows XP Operating System with an Intel Pentium M Processor|
|CE Certified||Manufactured under cGMP|