Features:A color, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
Automated humidity control with no user maintenance
Rapid, built-in transfer airlock
Internal storage shelf
Dual gas operation and automatic commissioning cycle
Constructed from 10mm thick annealed acrylic, most robust chambers available
Tangential fans create laminar flow in chamber, internal atmosphere is constantly being circulated over catalyst, Anotox, and heating mat for a consistent and strictly anaerobic environment
A135: 560 liter work space capacity
No requirement to bake catalyst, simply replace catalyst and Anotox annually
Chamber can be used for microaerophilic incubation, simply remove Anotox and catalyst and connect pre-mixed gas tank
Touch screen interface to control all chamber settings, can be password protected
Double internal power socket, 2 Amp max
- HEPA filtration for
- The chamber atmosphere passes through the filter every four seconds, quickly creating and maintaining a particle-free environment (tested down to 0.3μm, exceeding ISO 14644 Class 3, as referenced in the Cell Tissue Culture Directive, or Class 1 of US Federal Standard 209E). Clean-up time after a period of activity is considerably less than the 20 minutes allowed by the standard.
- Our custom-designed trolley frees up bench space and allows the chamber to be moved. The trolleys are built with high quality tubular steel and smooth rolling lockable wheels. They offer a sturdy and stable frame to support your use of our anaerobic and microaerophilic workstations.
- 15cm Letterbox
- Ideal for quickly introducing small quanitites of samples and supplies
- Spare Cable Gland
- Used to accommodate a power or data cable without affecting the chamber conditions
- Data Logging
- Access temperature, humidity, chamber pressure and anaerobic conditions. Stores up to 30 days of system information, accessed via USB port.
- Internal Storage Trays
- Maximum 2 per unit
- Whitley Petrifoto
- Conveniently fits inside all Whitley Workstations and allows users to capture sample photographs during incubation
- Anaerobic Conditions
- Monitors and displays real time oxygen levels within the workstation. Depending on the percentage of oxygen present, the chamber/airlock symbol on the touch screen will read green, yellow or red. The system is complete with oxygen sensor and a special software package. The oxygen sensor is located inside the and quickly calibrated via the touch screen
- Integrated Touch
- For easy data entry the touch screen is conveniently mounted inside the chamber for ergonomic use and connects to an external computer