- Custom-designed trolley frees up bench space and allows the chamber to be moved
- 15cm Side
- Ideal for quickly introducing small quantities of samples and supplies
- 15cm Spare
- Used to accommodate a power or data cable without affecting the chamber conditions
- Data Logging
- Access temperature, humidity, chamber pressure and anaerobic conditions. Stores up to 30 days of system information, accessed via USB port.
- Anaerobic Conditions
- This factory-fitted option monitors and displays real time oxygen levels within the workstation. Depending on the percentage of oxygen present, the chamber/airlock symbol on the touch screen will read green, yellow or red. The electronic Anaerobic Conditions Monitoring System is complete with oxygen sensor and a special software package. The oxygen sensor is located inside the chamber for accurate, real-time readings. The sensor is easily and quickly calibrated via the touch screen.
- Catalyst Monitoring
- A factory-fitted option for Whitley Anaerobic Workstations. It is set to conduct the test overnight so that when you arrive at the lab in the morning, a pop-up box on the touchscreen informs you of the status of the catalyst. This option can be used either on its own or in conjunction with the Whitley Anaerobic Conditions Monitor, which provides continuous monitoring of the level of oxygen present in the workstation.
|Dimensions||720mm x 717mm x 731mm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||165lbs / 75kgs|
|Temperature Range||5ºC above ambient to 45ºC|
|Capacity Petri Dishes||240 x 90mm Petri dishes|
|Porthole System||Instant Access ports|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|ANO2 Conditions Monitor||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time||20 seconds|
|Extra Cable Glands||Available|
|Vacuum Take Off||Available|