The Whitley Workstation M45 is a microaerophilic workstation ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms. This is a 4-gas system with built-in gas sensing technology that allows you to program precise gas concentrations and is perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerophilic environment. Available options include 15 cm letterbox, data logging, HEPA filtration, humidity control, gas pressure monitor, spare cable gland, data logging, custom-designed trolley, and removable front.
For total flexibility, up to four gases - nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and a 103 hydrogen/903 nitrogen mix - can be combined within safe and varying ratios to provide a specific atmosphere for your experiments. The work and storage areas of the chamber are temperature controlled with an impressively low gradient threshold of ± .6°. This allows the full internal volume to be used as an incubator if desired. The M45 has the option of a standard, fixed front or the removable front. The removable front allows convenient access in the chamber and is easily removed and replaced with no extra tools or loose pieces.
Features:A rapid, 12 liter airlock that can transfer 40 plates in only 60 seconds
For total flexibility, up to four gases – nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and a 10% hydrogen/90% nitrogen mix – can be combined within safe and varying ratios to provide a specific atmosphere for your experiments.
This unit can accommodate up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes
Intuitive color touch screen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels
Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
A range of optional accessories, such as HEPA filtration, removable front and automatic humidification, are available to customize this workstation to your specific requirements.
- HEPA Filtration
- Internal HEPA filtration system provides a high degree of product / sample protection within the unit. Quickly creating and maintaining a particle-free environment (tested down to 0.3μm - exceeding ISO 14644-1 Class 3)
- Gas Pressure Monitor
- Designed as a method of monitoring the gas supply. The system will indicate the status of both sides of the switchover: FULL – IN SERVICE, and DEPLETED. When a cylinder or cylinder bank is depleted, the green light will change to a red light, and the audible alarm will sound.
- Humidity Control
- 500ml external reservoir, control relative humidity up to 85% via touch screen. Humidity is created via a boiler plate and introduced as sterile steam
- Removable Front
- Easily remove front panel for convenient cleaning and introduction of larger equipment/objects
- 15cm Letterbox
- Ideal for quickly introducing small quanitites of samples and supplies
- Spare Cable Gland
- Used to accommodate a power or data cable without affecting the chamber conditions
- Data Logging
- Access temperature, humidity, chamber pressure and anaerobic conditions. Stores up to 30 days of system information, accessed via USB port.
- Custom-designed trolley frees up bench space and allows the chamber to be moved
- Internal Storage Trays
- Maximum 2 per unit; positioned under the shelf
- 10 Plate Dish Rack
- Easily stack and move 10 petri dishes. Prevents spills with a rigid design