Our standard anaerobic chamber with state of the art features.
Features:No gloves, no sleeves - complete bare-handed working
Automated humidity control with no user maintenance
Rapid, built-in airlock with mechanical and electrical interlocks - no risk of compromising conditions inside the chamber
Touch-screen interface with password protected user levels
Dual gas operation and automatic commissioning cycle
Constructed from 10mm thick annealed acrylic, most robust chambers available
Tangential fans create laminar flow in chamber, internal atmosphere is constantly being circulated over catalyst, Anotox, and heating mat for a consistent and strictly anaerobic environment
Double internal power socket, 2 Amp max
Accommodates up to 400 plates with ample work space, two porthole doors
Gas requirements: 1 x ANO2 = 10% H2, 10% CO2, 80% N2 -OR- 1 x ANO2 and Nitrogen
No requirement to bake catalyst, simply replace catalyst and Anotox annually
Available removable front that can be removed and replaced in 30 seconds without the use of tools. This allows for thorough cleaning or installation of larger equipment
The Whitley A35 is available with custom port options. The two ports can be either rapid entry or conventional sleeved ports by choosing the removable front option.
- Anaerobic Conditions
- This factory-fitted option monitors and displays real time oxygen levels within the workstation. Depending on the percentage of oxygen present, the chamber/airlock symbol on the touch screen will read green, yellow or red. The electronic Anaerobic Conditions Monitoring System is complete with oxygen sensor and a special software package. The oxygen sensor is located inside the chamber for accurate, real-time readings. The sensor is easily and quickly calibrated via the touch screen.
- Our custom-designed trolley frees up bench space and allows the chamber to be moved. The trolleys are built with high quality tubular steel and smooth rolling lockable wheels. They offer a sturdy and stable frame to support your use of our anaerobic and microaerophilic workstations.
- Gas Pressure Monitor
- Designed as a method of monitoring the gas supply. The system will indicate the status of both sides of the switchover: FULL – IN SERVICE, and DEPLETED. When a cylinder or cylinder bank is depleted, the green light will change to a red light, and the audible alarm will sound.
- 15cm Letterbox
- Ideal for quickly introducing small quanitites of samples and supplies
- Spare Cable Gland
- Used to accommodate a power or data cable without affecting the chamber conditions
- Data Logging
- Access temperature, humidity, chamber pressure and anaerobic conditions. Stores up to 30 days of system information, accessed via USB port.
- Internal Storage Trays
- Maximum 2 per unit; positioned under the shelf
- 10 Plate Dish Rack
- Easily stack and move 10 petri dishes. Prevents spills with a rigid design