Features:A color, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status
Two deep airlocks, one at either end of the workstation, that can be operated independently and take only 60 seconds to run a cycle. Each airlock can accommodate 10 x 500ml Duran bottles
Two removable fronts to enable the transfer of larger batches of samples or pieces of equipment for use inside the chamber
Patented oval ports enable you to work comfortably, gloved or bare handed. Each port includes an isolator switch so that you can use one port at a time, if required. The fact that there are two sets of ports means that two researchers can work in the chamber side-by-side
Two new options are available: a rotating turntable (up to 3 per shelf) to hold up to 80 x 90mm Petri dishes; and the movable platform to facilitate the movement of heavy items of equipment inside the chamber.
Double internal power socket, 2 Amp max
Shelves with optional storage trays
- HEPA filtration for
- The chamber atmosphere passes through the filter every four seconds, quickly creating and maintaining a particle-free environment (tested down to 0.3μm, exceeding ISO 14644 Class 3, as referenced in the Cell Tissue Culture Directive, or Class 1 of US Federal Standard 209E). Clean-up time after a period of activity is considerably less than the 20 minutes allowed by the standard.
- Our custom-designed trolley frees up bench space and allows the chamber to be moved. The trolleys are built with high quality tubular steel and smooth rolling lockable wheels. They offer a sturdy and stable frame to support your use of our anaerobic and microaerophilic workstations.
- Front Loading 9cm Letterbox
- A single sample entry system is ideal for quickly introducing culture flasks, Petri dishes and other small items
- Spare Cable Gland
- Used to accommodate a power or data cable without affecting the chamber conditions
- Data Logging
- Access temperature, humidity, chamber pressure and anaerobic conditions. Stores up to 30 days of system information, accessed via USB port.
- Anaerobic Conditions
- Monitors and displays real time oxygen levels within the workstation. Depending on the percentage of oxygen present, the chamber/airlock symbol on the touch screen will read green, yellow or red. The system is complete with oxygen sensor and a special software package. The oxygen sensor is located inside the and quickly calibrated via the touch screen
- Integrated Touch
- For easy data entry the touch screen is conveniently mounted inside the chamber for ergonomic use and connects to an external computer
- The Whitley LED Spotlight option provides directional lighting to assist in the early identification of sample growth or other specimen examination.
- Electronic gas
- The Electronic Gas Leak Detector provides an audible tick and flashing LED when exposed to H2 gas at 50 ppm or more.
- Conventional Porthole
- These sleeved ports provide considerable freedom of movement and comfort when working in the chamber for long periods.
- Vacuum Take-off
- A Vacuum Take-off Port provides a method of aspirating used liquid media from inside the workstation in safety and without the risk of spillage or contamination.